Last Friday (17 June 2022) the 32nd edition of the Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands conference took place in Tilburg at the impressive Willem II Stadium.
Many colleagues from LT3 were there to present some of their latest work:
- Thierry talked about event detection using a hybrid knowledge and transformer-based model. This work has been carried out in the framework of the NewsDNA project.
- Loïc presented recent research on the ENCORE project by zooming in on the resolution of different event coreference types.
- Arda talked about his ongoing research on Integrating Fuzzy Matches into Quality Estimation of Neural Machine Translation (check out the github repo on neural fuzzy repair) .
- Ayla presented two poster presentations: one in which she introduced the D-Terminer demo and another in which she collaborated with Pranay to improve Zero/Low-Shot Performance on Biomedical NLP Tasks by looking at Domain-Specific Alignment of Embeddings.
- Sofie presented a poster on the data collection she carried out in the framework of her PhD project METRICS.
It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces again after COVID-19!