Posted on Jan. 26, 2018
On Friday the 26th of January a large affiliation from LT3 attended the annual Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN) conference. This year CLIN28 took place in Nijmegen at the beautiful concert hall "De Vereeniging".
LT3 presented work on:
- Irony detection (Cynthia, Els and Véronique)
- Coreference resolution for aspect-based sentiment analysis (Orphée and Véronique)
- Multilingual term extraction (Ayla, Véronique and Els)
- MT errors in NMT, SMT and RBMT (Laura, Arda and Lieve)
- Stylometric text analysis for adolescents with ASS (Luna)